Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fair, reasonable, and quick service on your Pinpointer.

February 03, 2019 04:11AM avatar
That's always good news to hear. I'd also like to hear a report from you after you get it back and check it out to give a final report on their factory service.

I had a 740 and 570 a while back that I got in a trade, and while I liked the 'feel' of the units, the 740 was less useful as I already use a smaller coil on my detectors. The 570 was difficult for me to feel the vibration sensations (numb, neuropathy bothered hands) and didn't get the detection depth I got from my other main-use pinpointers. I sold or traded them and their new owners liked them.

I have been using a Makro Pointer for four years now without a single issue, and it works quite well for me. I also have a Nokta RS Pinpointer and my deeper-detecting Uniprobe Headphones w/Pulse Induction Pinpointer. However, if I come across another Vibra-Prop, such as a 585 or 570, I might just check one out again.

Jamie
Right on! I don’t think I will try another. This one has been good to me.
thumbs up And that's the important thing to consider. Just like the primary-use detectors we employ to find the targets we need to pinpoint, we have to like what we use and be comfortable with their performance. So I'm glad you like how they work, and have some very impressive service to get it back up to regular-performance level.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(2), Nokta-Makro:(4), Teknetics:(2), Tesoro:(2), White's:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Vibraprobe 570 repair

Jamie 130 February 02, 2019 05:33PM

Fair, reasonable, and quick service on your Pinpointer.

Monte 95 February 03, 2019 04:11AM

Vibraprobe - thumbs up

Rich (Utah) 67 February 02, 2019 07:24PM

Re: Vibraprobe - thumbs up

Jamie 79 February 02, 2019 07:47PM

Vibraprobe - thumbs up

Rich (Utah) 62 February 08, 2019 12:30PM

Re: Vibraprobe - thumbs up

Jamie 55 February 08, 2019 02:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018