Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Simple answers for you, Del.

February 17, 2019 11:45AM avatar
I am not experiencing any negative issues with the T2+ that would be different from all the other models in the T2 series. My T2+ has the same impaired performance on some of my test samples that all the other models in the series have. However, the T2+ does feature the 'bP' mode which is useful in many applications. Plus it has some benefits when hunting in All Metal mode.

The main reason I wanted the T2+ was for the very light and comfortable physical package, use with the 5 in coil, the coin tone assignment for US Nickels in three tone mode, and I really wanted the Boost Process function.

This model I will mainly use for a combination of coin hunting as well as some Relic Hunting in areas with moderate amounts of iron debris or less. As I get it out more, when we get improved weather, I'll see if it has any issues. But it's performing just about the same as the 'Classic' version when it comes to Target ID in mineralized ground.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher: F-44, Nokta-Makro: FORS CoRe and FORS Relic,
Tesoro: Bandido II ┬ÁMAX and Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX, White's: XLT, XP: ORX
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2019 01:13PM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Yet another T2 question for Monte.

D&P-OR 182 February 17, 2019 09:26AM

Simple answers for you, Del.

Monte 134 February 17, 2019 11:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018