Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A real tough place.

April 19, 2019 11:59PM avatar
Kickindirt
So for my old park which finds wise I've dated back to 1870s. So here's my thoughts and some of you prob can relate to this. I've been hunting this park with DD coils for last 5 yrs or so with all different makes and models. Good finds have diminished down to nothing.

My thinking is a good machine with a 9" concentric is my next choice of weapon. Specifically the Nokta anfibio with 9" concentric. The anfibio for a few reasons. Power and separation speed. Also this is also one of the very few newer machines that actually make a concentric coil. Park is really trashy with old and modern trash mixed all over the place. This is a pretty good size park with some really tricky ground.

The ground is strange. It's not highly mineralized. Yet for some reason this ground throws all machines for a strange loop. Nickels sometimes pop up as dimes and quarters signals. Coins are deep 8-10" range and still lots of shallow masking going on too. Oh and the mighty old beer pull tabs fall all over the vdi range and depth range. Is no identifying these pull tabs. Not even with the great equinox 800. I'm just thinking the anfibio with the 9" concentric will go deep and give the ground a new look to pick out a few more goodies.

Kickindirt,

Good plan. Sounds like I need to give this place a try. grinning smiley

Rich

Aloha
Subject Author Views Posted

My original plan of attack for deep coin shooting thinking

Kickindirt 175 April 19, 2019 10:47PM

My 'forrmer' to 'current' plan of attack for DEEP coins.

Monte 138 April 24, 2019 08:38PM

Re: My 'forrmer' to 'current' plan of attack for DEEP coins. Attachments

Kickindirt 98 April 24, 2019 11:12PM

A real tough place.

UtahRich 114 April 19, 2019 11:59PM

Re: A real tough place. Yes Rich

Kickindirt 104 April 20, 2019 12:57AM

D&P-OR 75 May 05, 2019 02:30PM

Kickindirt 73 May 05, 2019 05:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018