Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A real tough place. Yes Rich

May 05, 2019 02:30PM
Joel---If that's the large park in Elko---Patsy & I have hunted it several times going to & from the SW.----We've found some deep silver in there (FBS machines).-----Was hunting it one time and had a Barber quarter in the bottom of the hole.----I had been talking to a truck driver that was there hunting with his quacking Garrett.----I called him over and pointed to the coin in the bottom of the hole---he just shook his head & walked off.----I think he just gave up with his Garrett & left after that.grinning smiley---------Del
Kickindirt
Ya Rich it's a fun place I've been pretty much testing all my machines. It's real close to home for me so I hit it alot when I only have a couple to hours spend swinging. It's just one of those places you can't trust anything your machine is telling you. Lol. One interesting thing I found out when testing my f75 Ltd there. The f75 was the only machine I have found that could mostly ID the old beer can pull tops. The f75 would give a really quick double blip on them. Every time I heard that quick little double blip it proved to be a pull top. Kinda neat that it was able to do that. Maybe one day when your down for the group hunts we can hit it. I challenge ya to find something good and old ha ha ha.
Subject Author Views Posted

My original plan of attack for deep coin shooting thinking

Kickindirt 116 April 19, 2019 10:47PM

My 'forrmer' to 'current' plan of attack for DEEP coins.

Monte 95 April 24, 2019 08:38PM

Re: My 'forrmer' to 'current' plan of attack for DEEP coins. Attachments

Kickindirt 60 April 24, 2019 11:12PM

A real tough place.

Rich (Utah) 75 April 19, 2019 11:59PM

Kickindirt 74 April 20, 2019 12:57AM

D&P-OR 42 May 05, 2019 02:30PM

Kickindirt 40 May 05, 2019 05:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018