Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY in the USA and if off work, maybe go detecting.thumbs up

May 27, 2019 03:39AM avatar
I know I have my plans made, even though it will be a 10 to 20+ mile an hour windy day later.

Detectors and gear are loaded and ready-to-go. I'll take an hour drive to enjoy a breakfast buffet in Nampa, Idaho, then go find some places to get some detecting in. Coin Hunting today since all the recent heavy rains limit access to the old town sites due to excess mud. I just need to get out as much as possible to limber up, if I can, and get ready for June. I hope to be doing 2 or 3 new-to-me detector evaluations, and included in that effort will be hunting up to seven ghost towns in Nevada during the 11th WTHO based out of Wells on June 13th thru 16th hosted by Oregon Gregg.

If you're not working today, I hope you can fit in at least a little detecting time. I also want to remind folks to remember the importance of this Holiday for those of us who are serving, who have served, and for those who set out to serve but never made it home safely. I know I plan to do the above, then make it back later this afternoon for some family time with an outdoor barbeque. smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

All the best of success to anyone going afield today.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Nokta-Makro:(3), Teknetics:(1), Tesoro:(4), White's:(1), XP:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY in the USA and if off work, maybe go detecting.thumbs up

Monte 60 May 27, 2019 03:39AM

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY in the USA and if off work, maybe go detecting.thumbs up

Kickindirt 42 May 27, 2019 10:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018