Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Three Detectors Walk into a Bar . . . . . . . .smiling bouncing smiley

July 02, 2019 06:34PM avatar
and confidently work their way through the tables and each leans up against a stool at the bar. Bartender takes a look, says, "Hello Gents", and asks the first one what makes him think he's so great. Detector smiles confidently, tips his hat and says, G'day Mate - What makes me so great? Why I jumped out of an airplane.

Bartender shakes his head and turns to the second detector. So what make you so great? Detector leans toward to the bartender, twirling his fancy waxed mustache. Bonjour monsieur, What makes me so wonderful? Look, no cables and I'm light as a feather.

Unimpressed, the Bartender turns to the last detector, who is waiting patiently to be served. So what makes you so great? Mahaba, says the last detector. What makes me so great? I haven't killed those two cocky fools I've been stuck with the last 30 days in the back of Monte's truck and I go 8 for 8 on the Nail Board Performance Test. Bartender cracks a smile and hands him a . . . . . . . Diet Dr. Pepper thumbs up

Rich -

Deus
EQ800
CoRe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2019 06:36PM by UtahRich.
Subject Author Views Posted

Three Detectors Walk into a Bar . . . . . . . .grinning smiley

UtahRich 67 July 02, 2019 03:18PM

Three Detectors Walk into a Bar . . . . . . . .smiling bouncing smiley

UtahRich 53 July 02, 2019 06:34PM

Re: Three Detectors Walk into a Bar . . . . . . . .smiling bouncing smiley good stuff ha ha N/T

Kickindirt 28 July 02, 2019 09:31PM

smiling bouncing smiley Now, THAT was funny! smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float →→→→→

Monte 31 July 02, 2019 09:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018