Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Determining Ground Mineralization with an Audio Only Detector.

January 09, 2020 02:10PM avatar
Hi Monte !

When using an analog audio only metal detector, in this instance the Tesoro Bandido II µMAX, what is your method to determine if the ground iron mineralization level is Very Low, Low, Moderate or High ?
If you can, just give a brief answer to that, however, I know you might feel compelled to give an expanded explanation for accuracy and completeness.

As I understand, if the mineralization is determined to be Very Low, Low or possibly even Moderate, you would GB for 'spot-on' in the AM mode and go metal detecting, whereas if you determine mineralization is High, you would "Power Balance" in the Disc. mode.

I know from reading your reply titled 'Hombre' sent you a message, but here's my tardy reply anyway at this Link: [www.ahrps.org] , there are cautions and caveats to be aware of and we should observe those of course.

Thanks,

ToddB64

Teknetics Gamma 6000, Tesoro Bandido ⅡµMax and Compadre, White's Classic Ⅱ, Garrett Ace250, Pro-Pointer AT, Treasure Products Vibra-Probe 570, Cen-Tech Pinpointer, Lesche Digger, Tabdog Digger Replica, Detect USA RatphonesMax Headphones, Janster Coin Probe.
Subject Author Views Posted

Determining Ground Mineralization with an Audio Only Detector.

ToddB64 43 January 09, 2020 02:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018