Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Energizer MIN". .. Now, that's funny, but sad all at the same time.

January 29, 2020 08:46AM avatar
It just dawned on me that the bulk of the AHRPS Forum participants are here in the USA and that's were we purchased the batteries and based their per-battery individual price on the USA currency system. I guess foreigner's, however, are used to figuring things out.

MarkCZ's spreadsheet conveys a lot of information we can consider, such as where the products are from in general, but keeping in mind that 'foreign' to the USA isn't always bad. For several years now I have been using the Signature batteries I buy at Albertsons Grocery. They are made her in the USA, but Mark suggested to me who he thinks makes them, the particular manufacturer, and a couple of other batteries tested hints the same to him.

But I've used them because their Run-Time in detectors and flashlights has been great, and at $12.49 .. today's retail price .. for a 60-Pack of alkaline batteries make each battery only cost 21¢. That's the same for the JobSmart batteries from Tractor Supply at $9.99 for a 48-Pack. But I went shopping one day a couple of years ago and they had them 'On Sale' for $5.00 for a 48 Pack and that drops the battery price to only 11¢ each. And at that price, they have provided very ample performance for the amount invested to keep several of my detectors hard at work and serving me well.

I will have some other testing results posted later in a detector discussion.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vista 'X' / Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II µMAX & Silver Sabre µMAX / XLT / ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Battery tests

WM6 232 January 29, 2020 04:23AM

"Energizer MIN". .. Now, that's funny, but sad all at the same time.

Monte 142 January 29, 2020 08:46AM

Re: "Energizer MIN". .. Now, that's funny, but sad all at the same time.

Sodbuster 140 January 30, 2020 08:28AM

Re: "Energizer MIN". .. Now, that's funny, but sad all at the same time.

OregonGregg 132 January 31, 2020 08:01AM

Frankly, I'm Shocked by these Results. . . . . . . eye popping smiley N/T

UtahRich 100 January 31, 2020 10:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018