Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Slowing down has helped me on the book.

February 16, 2020 08:06AM avatar
More down-time at home when I'm not feeling great or the weather isn't ideal, so I've been cleaning and organizing my work table and better organizing parts of the book. We've seen a lot of detector 'advancements' since I started on the book (which was quite a while ago), but that also means some steps backwards in detector performance or versatility in some ways, too. More features, and certainly more names or terminology used by both manufacturers as well as the end consumers that need to be addressed.

I have some other things going on, too, somewhat related to my book progress and how it will be presented to consumers. I hope to achieve that along with the book progress. Organizing Chapters or Sections in the book that might be useful to more people. making sure I touch on the most likely questions most consumers have about metal detectors and metal detecting. One thing for sure, it is not going to be a 'brand loyal' approach to only a select few.

I'll keep folks posted, and 'Thank You' for your interest in my progress. Or should I say, your nudging me along on my progress.thumbs up

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: I rely on an assortment of personal favorites I happen to like that work for me when and where I need them.
Pinpointers: Makro & Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Detector Pro's Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

The frustrations of Increasing age and Declining health and mobility, or simply put →→

Monte 103 February 09, 2020 08:27AM

Re: The frustrations of Increasing age and Declining health and mobility, or simply put →→

WM6 74 February 09, 2020 06:16PM

Slowing down has helped me on the book.

Monte 56 February 16, 2020 08:06AM

Re: Slowing down has helped me on the book.

jmaryt 54 February 16, 2020 10:12AM

Re: Slowing down has helped me on the book.

Sodbuster 39 February 19, 2020 09:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018