Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Forums: Making the rounds

February 23, 2020 03:59PM
Wow, that's kind of what I found........kind of just pop in there now to check out several forums. Nokta, Beep and Dig, Vintage. Also, the Technology forum that was the PI forum--not much action there now that the old timers left.

Spend some time at the Canadian Forum, action slowing there as well.

Pop in at Tom D's every day, nothing really new except some drama every now and then that chased some popular posters away. I tend not to post much there due to the drama..........

Stop in at Treasure Depot just to check out the classified. Some good deals pop up if your viewing at the right time.

Friendly's, will pop in daily to see what's new at specific sub forums for about 5 minutes.

I have been stopping in more at Steve H's Prospectors forum and spending more time there. Probably move this to the top of my list shortly.

Check out Geotech for some new build detectors and electronics info.

Since I am Admin for the Compass Forum, will pop in twice a day. Still active to some extent, seems like just some of the oldsters are posting now. Still new members register every week who never post.

Treasure Classified Forum is dead. Owner gave up on it, left it to us Mods to run. Ghost Town more or less plus there is some formatting issues so some posts don't appear correctly. I may pop in about every 3 weeks for a few seconds. The Classified section still has some posters.

Now, I do see posts from a few Facebook detector groups, interesting but can be boring, and a lot of fake find posts. Spotted one group specifically to call out those fake finds...LOL

Oh, yeah.... I like stopping here at Monte's forum. Lots of good tips and information.

Yup, do see lots of new members on forums and the long time members taking a long extended vacations.

I haven't found any bargains when it comes to used detectors the past year. Seems like everyone is cranking up prices on the older machines, making them overpriced..............might as well pay a bit more for a modern day detector.

Well, it seems like its the beginning of a new era for metal detectors and the hobby itself.
Subject Author Views Posted

Findmall Forums

SvenS 202 February 23, 2020 06:47AM

Re: Findmall Forums

glabelle 143 February 23, 2020 04:43PM

Pay to Play is name of the gamethumbs down

Hombre 126 February 23, 2020 04:26PM

Forums: Making the rounds

UtahRich 141 February 23, 2020 01:24PM

SvenS 127 February 23, 2020 03:59PM

glabelle 122 February 23, 2020 04:40PM

interesting things to consider.thinking

Monte 127 February 23, 2020 09:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018