Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome to the AHRPS Forums! smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

March 06, 2020 04:32AM avatar
Joe in Alabama:
Have had some great conversations with Monte and Gregg in past several years....
I mainly relic hunt CW sites..coin hunt old home sites on occasion..metal detecting is my rest/relaxation. hh. joe

Glad you're here ... finally ... since you registered 8 months and 2 days ago. That took a while. Must have been lost in one of the CW sites back east.eye rolling smiley

Have you ever thought about "The Old West" and what it would be like to experience the thrill of finding something in a high-desert region ghost town and experience it with a bunch of like-minded, adventuresome people? Just break away from that more humid atmosphere and come join us on our 12th WTHO. This year it will be June 3rd thru 7th, just three months away from right now, based out of Wells, Nevada.

That would be a great experience and we have a lot of regular annual participants. But if you can't make it, we all will enjoy your contributions here on the Forums. We all enjoy reading about the experiences and finds made by others who are part of the AEOF group.

Joe in Alabama:
detectors used...
Nokta Impact.
Fisher F19
Deeptech Vista X

'Thank You' for listing your detectors group. Having two really good detectors out-of-three isn't bad.eye popping smiley (Sorry, I couldn't resist having fun early this morning. winking smiley)

I like to see what people use, and when you make a post of some finds made or searches you're doing, I/We would really appreciate it if posters would include the detector make/model used, the settings, and search coil used. It adds to the interest and is a good learning tool for many readers.

Looking forward to more contributions on the various Forums, and glad to see you paid us a visit.

Monte

What is the AEOF group??? .... Why, we are the very dedicated detectorists, the Avid Enjoyers Of Fun!!!thumbs up

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: I rely on an assortment of personal favorites I happen to like that work for me when and where I need them.
Pinpointers: Makro & Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Detector Pro's Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Hello Guys new member here...

Joe in alabama 79 March 05, 2020 07:17PM

Welcome, y'all come back now, ya hear?

Hombre 45 March 06, 2020 06:11PM

Hey, Joe in Alabama, tabman here. N/T

tabman 45 March 06, 2020 05:32PM

Re: Hey, Joe in Alabama, tabman here.

Joe in alabama 42 March 07, 2020 09:17AM

Re: Hello Guys new member here...

NWCindy 40 March 06, 2020 01:42PM

OregonGregg 44 March 06, 2020 06:54AM

Welcome to the AHRPS Forums! smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Monte 39 March 06, 2020 04:32AM

Kickindirt 43 March 05, 2020 08:33PM

WM6 47 March 05, 2020 08:22PM

New member here...

UtahRich 45 March 05, 2020 07:46PM

Re: New member here...

Joe in alabama 38 March 06, 2020 03:28PM

It's coming, plus some comments.

Monte 39 March 06, 2020 05:47PM

D&P-OR 47 March 05, 2020 07:42PM

Digstrashtomuch 31 March 06, 2020 11:51AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018