Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A big 'Welcome' to the AHRPS Forums.

March 28, 2020 06:23PM avatar
I'm glad you finally got registered and can now be an active contributor. Responses to others or just bring up a fresh line of thought for discussion. There are a lot of really good people on these Forums or who following them regularly. Unfortunately, for the bulk of them, they haven't been in this great sport as long as some of us and they missed-out on the 'glory days' for Urban Coin Hunting. You try and explain who it was when you started out and quite often they almost have a responses of disbelief. But as you know, those good times have virtually vanished. . and we accomplished our success afield with rather 'crude' or 'basic' detectors compared with what's on the market today.

So it's always good to have one more forum contributor who has some good experiences and learning behind them to help others along. Be sure to post a bit of info about what type(s) of detecting you most enjoy, and perhaps the detector(s) and search coil(s) you tend to favor. And if you have any hankering to do a little travelling and hunt some ghost towns with a great bunch of people, consider attending our Welcome-to-Hunt Outings.

We have held them since 2015, averaging 17 to 25 people per Outing. Our 12th WTHO is scheduled or June 3rd thru 7th, an I haven't cancelled it because I feel comfortable that this crazy 'bug' is going to run its course but we'll be getting back to 'normal' in a month-and-a-half if not sooner. The 12th WTHO is going to be based out of Wells, Nevada and we have at least 6 ghost towns to hunt. I will be sending an Outing Update to everyone on the WTHO Contact List in the next day or so. I'll drop you an e-mail or PM to discuss that with you should you want to get on the WTHO Contact List.

I hope you're able to get out detecting and be away from crowds and sickly-looking people.

Again, 'Welcome!'

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540; CoRe, Relic, Impact & Simplex +; Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; ORX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Howdy, new to forum

Jeff (CA) 117 March 28, 2020 05:46PM

Re: Howdy, new to forum

Jeff (CA) 59 March 31, 2020 09:15PM

Welcom to the forumsthumbs up

Hombre 59 March 30, 2020 07:10AM

Kickindirt 60 March 29, 2020 04:25PM

UtahRich 65 March 29, 2020 09:20AM

NWCindy 62 March 28, 2020 08:03PM

A big 'Welcome' to the AHRPS Forums.

Monte 117 March 28, 2020 06:23PM

D&P-OR 71 March 28, 2020 06:19PM

OregonGregg 66 March 28, 2020 05:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018