Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Enjoying a visible profile out of Ontario Oregon.

April 07, 2020 07:46PM
Monte------How did the five of you do on the hunt today (finds wise)?
Monte
With at least six remote, aka rural, ghost towns at reasonable drives from Ontario, Oregon, and with the encouragement to keep a "social distance" of 6 feel, Gregg and I do just that to help eliminate any EMI from our detectors being too close. And with Gregg and his two dogs, Molly and Boomer, and me and my dog, Rikki, we easily maintained a 'gathering of no more than 10' (people) away from any malls, stores, restaurants, gas stations, libraries, shoe stores, Wal-Mart, and the list goes on. Instead we got away from any crowds of sick-looking people and enjoyed fresh air under a sunny sky. It was about 50° with hardly a breeze when we started, and after a couple of hours it was shirt-sleeve weather with no breeze and 65°.

Of course, you're in a much larger metro area and in a different country to boot. I still feel it is going to ease up and pass rather soon and have still not cancelled or rescheduled the June Welcome-to-Hunt Outing. If motels and eateries aren't open by then, I guess I'll have to figure out some later dates, but for now I'll just take it easy here at home, unless I get an urge to go out detecting. cool smiley

Monte
Subject Author Views Posted

Keeping a low profile in Ontario Canada

SvenS 212 April 07, 2020 04:35PM

Enjoying a visible profile out of Ontario Oregon.

Monte 160 April 07, 2020 06:41PM

Re: Enjoying a visible profile out of Ontario Oregon.

D&P-OR 151 April 07, 2020 07:46PM

Terrible.sad smiley

Monte 163 April 08, 2020 08:07AM

Re: Terrible.sad smiley

D&P-OR 126 April 08, 2020 08:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 46
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020