Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for a Nokta FORS Relic w/7X11 and 5" DD coils?

April 19, 2020 09:16AM avatar
I'm curious who might be shopping for an excellent Relic Hunting detector. A guy has a hardly-used Relic package I can get for $350 because he's going all waterproof detectors for his trips to the beach. I just missed picking up a CoRe w/2 coils about ten days ago for $275. I was slow checking my mail and the other fellow he e-mailed jumped on that deal. sad smiley

I am asking because, as most know, I am a dedicated loyal user of the Nokta FORS CoRe and FORS Relic devices, and I often get contacted by people trying to sell theirs. Most of them are trending towards specific types, like waterproof, or they are just going over to the Lithium-powered models the last year or two. I'm the other way. Matter-of-fact, I plan to have only one Lithium powered device in my team of detectors, and that is the Nokta / Makro Simplex +. The rest are AA battery powered, plus my two 9-V Tesoro units.

So, if you are looking for a discontinued but proven-performer Nokta CoRe or Relic, let me know.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Apex --- Vanquish 540 --- CoRe, Relic & Simplex + --- Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX --- XLT & MX-7
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive & ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... MS-3 Z-Lynk ... ML-80
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Looking for a Nokta FORS Relic w/7X11 and 5" DD coils?

Monte 178 April 19, 2020 09:16AM

If so, keep on looking. Tardy follow-up .. I was busy/gone.

Monte 122 April 19, 2020 05:27PM

Re: Looking for a Nokta FORS Relic w/7X11 and 5" DD coils? I musta missed this in the classifieds section? N/T

Kickindirt 106 April 19, 2020 03:58PM

Re: Looking for a Nokta FORS Relic w/7X11 and 5" DD coils?

Rdunzl 121 April 19, 2020 12:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 47
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020