Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The only reports I have the past 2-3 weeks:

May 23, 2020 06:58PM avatar
OREGON: Close to us you had the report from OregonGregg about the three gold mining era ghost towns. Nearer-to-me, Rippville was great a month to two months ago, but the weedy green stuff was growing like crazy! Early season warmth and now all the rainy weather is not working in our favor.

IDAHO: The only place I had a report about was Stravell which was getting very weedy, and while my friends were there some other passers-by stopped to do some detecting as well. Very thin pickings.

NEVADA: Again, the only report I've had recently was Tecoma was not a friendly place to be. Shoulder-high grasses and weeds, gnats, mosquitoes and chiggers that left her with about a dozen terrible bites on her shoulders and back. Reports of other regular sites for our 12th WTHO were much more favorable, but I heard that from some sight-seers about Cobre and Tobar. Just 11 more days and a lot of us will be able to give you a first-hand report on the Nevada WTHO ghost town sites.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX / XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive & ProPointer AT .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Grass & weed growth.

D&P-OR 74 May 23, 2020 08:39AM

Re: Grass & weed growth.

OregonGregg 53 May 23, 2020 10:19AM

The only reports I have the past 2-3 weeks:

Monte 60 May 23, 2020 06:58PM

Re: Grass & weed growth.

D&P-OR 52 May 23, 2020 04:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 303 on July 13, 2020