Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ground balance for Eldorado uMax

June 21, 2020 09:22AM
Monte I have a mint one. Going to start back using it. Arm killing me so time to lighten up. I once had original I did good with even learning.

Gb ... I read some of your old posts other forums.

Mine has the 8x9 coil.

My soil reads mid 80 on pro and MXT. 83 to 88 mineralization.

Can you walk me thru the best way to gb this thing? For maximum . I read go less positive? When you have time, no hurry. I have a hot rock too. Plenty of those if needed. I mainly in town coin/jewelry hunt. Lots iron nails junk. Aluminum I just have to live with in slum areas that are rennovating rebuilds in historic downtown residential lots occasionally.

The Eldo I have not used much, but after much thought it'sTime to go back to basics. Relive the good old days before all days are gone.

Thanks ......Carey... also I may be forced to change from dixiedigger57. Some family uses work computer on break and me included. Filters flag the proverbial "offensive" words. . The business and govt computers integrate my emails and we get warnings about content. Politically incorrect stuff. I personally could care less but don't want to cause grief for family and friends by accident. Or crap on forums. Don't want to start a fight. So will change in future.prob just use Carey. Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2020 09:29AM by dixiedigger57.
Subject Author Views Posted

Ground balance for Eldorado uMax

dixiedigger57 43 June 21, 2020 09:22AM

Re: Ground balance for Eldorado uMax

SvenS 33 June 21, 2020 09:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018