Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SimplEx! Got One ON SWAP!

June 23, 2020 09:44AM
got one from a friend unexpectedly. we had talked about selling my MXT and coils i acquired since he ebays a lot. . extra shafts battery stuff etc. he shipped me a basic SimplEx and the MXT going to him. he wanted a prospector mode unit for his retirement. he has a bunch of Whites stuff. i was preparing to get one from one of you guys, kickndirt.. and i thank you Kickndirt anyway as this was not planned. , Then this showed up on the doorstep with a note totally unexpected! he said try it, if like it swap! if not send it back. so i just went ahead and swapped, sent him my MXT and all extras. . he is a west coast southern california guy, really great guy been net friends for years. but never met lol. . the SimplEx i hope reopens a few old places. he can play in the mountains with prospector mode now.

now Monte and Sven will call the baby ugly if need be. so my Ugly Baby will be the rechargeable and no way to dump a fresh set of batteries in. But then after surgeries took its toll, covid, and sheer ignorance of current situation hunting is limited so a few hours should be fine. wire less headphones maybe later not sure. i prefer my single cup rattlers even though i like wireless, the Garrett aftermarket z link is great on Tesoro and Pro , but i carry adaptor since the low battery warning is just a flashing light and then it fizzles. a little hassle to swap over to reg phones. .

I think this SimplEx will fit the bill. weather and stuff not suitable now to hunt much with storms and humidity, heat index uv blistering. that and loosing hunt partner to untimely passing Memorial day been tough... was sudden with heart attack. i dont like hunting alone.

you know i will have questions. reading manual --several times... charging it up will see what version it is on. may need some help on online update. will see.

Thanks again kickndirt will go to you if need accessories if you are as dealer. again this was quite a surprise. the Whites were good machines, sad to see them go.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2020 09:50AM by dixiedigger57.
Subject Author Views Posted

SimplEx! Got One ON SWAP!

dixiedigger57 69 June 23, 2020 09:44AM

Re: SimplEx! Got One ON SWAP!

Kickindirt 47 June 23, 2020 10:21AM

dixiedigger57 41 June 23, 2020 01:10PM

Kickindirt 41 June 23, 2020 02:44PM

dixiedigger57 29 June 25, 2020 08:33AM

You can just do 2.77. N/T

Monte 28 June 25, 2020 09:00AM

Re: You can just do 2.77.

dixiedigger57 23 June 26, 2020 07:48AM

dixiedigger57 32 June 24, 2020 10:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018