Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Its Been Awhile

June 27, 2020 01:26PM
Other than popping by to see what was new Its been quite awhile since Ive been active detecting or posting. About the time life settled down and I could start swinging a detector again Covid reared its ugly head. Just before Covid I stumbled upon a Whites MXT with accessory coils for a steal and that's been my primary detector with the 5.9 Eclipse coil. My focus has been a relaxing aimless wander about the ball fields and green spaces in my neck of the woods. Between the headphones and the light threshold its enough to block out the days insanity and truly helps to decompress. Those aimless wanderings have netted me a jar full of clad, a silver bracelet and for Fathers day a 14K gold mans ring. A month ago I scored a XLT E series in awesome condition. A relative was cleaning out a closet and came across a Blue Max 600 coil that was still in its factory box. He no longer detects so he asked if I had a use for it. Absolutelysmiling bouncing smiley. I was saddened but not totally surprised to see Whites troubles. I hope level heads will prevail and they can right the ship. Glad to be back and I hope everyone has a productive summer.

Whites MXT w/ 5.9 Eclipse coil, Whites XLT w/ Blue Max 600 coil, Garrett Carrot
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_0043.JPG (1.42 MB)
Subject Author Views Posted

Its Been Awhile Attachments

Timbertodd 80 June 27, 2020 01:26PM

Gold is always a pleasant surprise! N/T

NWCindy 29 June 30, 2020 11:18AM

Re: Gold is always a pleasant surprise!

Timbertodd 32 June 30, 2020 01:58PM

Re: Its Been Awhile

OregonGregg 38 June 27, 2020 08:42PM

Re: Its Been Awhile

Timbertodd 36 June 28, 2020 02:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 303 on July 13, 2020