Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nokta shot out the gate

October 05, 2020 10:28AM
OregonGregg
.boy they shot outta the gate early on, they hit the first curve and instead off making the curve they went straight thru the fence and over the edge,

I hope when Nokta eventually comes out with their SMF machine they have a launch like they used to in the good ol'days. Machine tested and ready to go with a good selection of coils also ready to go. In the meantime maybe they could take the Racer 2 and reconfigure it into a really nice land based machine, taking hints from the Vanquish or Apex as far as the physical package..........making a lite well balanced machine. ( with 4 AA batteries smiling smiley

I agree Gregg the minicab Vanquish 540 pro pack is a perfect example of combined excellence with the 2 coil pack. Why cant other companies like nokta/makro do this from the beginning? Simplex pro pack with 5", 5x9, or your choice of all three with the 11" included. Would be a huge hit for sure. I know they blamed covid for a lot of delay in the small coils for simplex. I call BS on that when right after they release the kids detectors also. Oh well im still happy with my tankfibio with all the coils. Just like them to focus on one thing at a time and complete the circle of one machine first.

Local Nevada swinging buddy & dealer friend
Subject Author Views Posted

Small coils

D&P-OR 74 October 04, 2020 07:31PM

Re: Small coils

Timbertodd 37 October 05, 2020 05:23AM

Yes, i have contcted both companies.

Monte 55 October 05, 2020 12:29AM

diggindeep 45 October 04, 2020 07:45PM

OregonGregg 43 October 05, 2020 05:47AM

Re: Nokta shot out the gate

Kickindirt 42 October 05, 2020 10:28AM

Way back then we had the Garret Master Hunter packages, and other brands also.

Monte 47 October 05, 2020 11:19AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 52
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020