Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Colder and very-windy weather = Indoor Online Activity. ---- Results? thumbs downangry smiley and thumbs upsmiling smiley

October 25, 2020 07:15PM
Joel-----If you/we are talking about Calabash Digger I couldn't agree with you more!-----He may get "long winded" at times---but---isn't there a few on this forum that does that also? (myself certainly included)-----IMO he does honest videos & clearly shows detector/coil differences in most of them.-----The biggest difference in his ground & ours is the fact that he does have VERY SWEET ground--you have to take that into consideration.----The EMI in his test area seems to be considerable at times also.-----At least he does post up actual videos that you can watch/see & for the most part get something out of them as to the comparison of detector/coil combos.-----Another person that does an excellent job in this regard is our very own "diggindeep"!-----------In any case----(IMO) opinion, the main reason he was banned was because he went off on a tangent "bashing" Garrett.------That's a BIG no no on Findmall (bashing ANY money shelling out Company over there).----------This situation reminds me of the "incident" when they banned my friend Bryce Brown off of Findmall.-----Some of you might not know about this---but---Bryce had a few "negative" things to say about the CTX shortly after it made its debut.-----That kite didn't fly & they got rid of him---but quick.-------At that time Bryce was ever so highly regarded on the Minelab forum & a moderator (he still is highly respected by me).-------I do think it was terrible the way they did him over there & I think its terrible the way they have done John now!----------Del
Kickindirt

• Also, there has recently been a bit of negativity on some posted videos, and the individual went a little overboard by being rude, foul and negative towards people and towards detector manufacturers, and one or two brands / models specifically .... mainly because he doesn't use them, promote them, and I can guarantee you he hasn't used them afield to really learn them and know their strength and weaknesses.

I think I know which videos your talking about monte. I didn't see it as being negative or rude or foul towards people I saw it as being his honest opinions. He might of expressed his feeling a little more than needed to be. In the end all he did was compare the machines and thats all people need to know or focus on. The fact that the one machine looked weak compared to the rest is just the end result of my opinion and his opinion and probably everyones that saw the video. Also everyone that saw his vids prob have been watching and know he's not a fake or has a fake test garden. Just like this is my opinion of the whole situation lol. I also thought it was total BS that they banned the dude for doing a simple comparisons vids. Just goes to show how yellow belly Findmall is. I think if Garrett was concerned about the situation they would make a better coil for the machine. Go back to the drawing board on that one. Push out a nice round 11" that meets expectations of consumers. While they are at it make a smaller coil that does good in iron. Maybe your not referring to Calabash?
Subject Author Views Posted

Colder and very-windy weather = Indoor Online Activity. ---- Results? thumbs downangry smiley and thumbs upsmiling smiley

Monte 116 October 25, 2020 09:01AM

Interesting responses, and No, Calabash Digger isn't who I referred to.

Monte 69 October 26, 2020 07:11AM

Re: Interesting responses, and No, Calabash Digger isn't who I referred to.

EL NINO 47 October 26, 2020 11:16AM

Watching Detecting Videos - smiling bouncing smiley

UtahRich 54 October 25, 2020 05:17PM

Re: Watching Detecting Videos - smiling bouncing smiley

Kickindirt 55 October 25, 2020 07:01PM

Re: Watching Detecting Videos - smiling bouncing smiley

D&P-OR 48 October 26, 2020 09:16AM

Yes, I already watched his new video of the Simplex +.

Monte 57 October 26, 2020 12:07PM

Comparisons - smiling bouncing smiley

UtahRich 42 October 26, 2020 12:41AM

Re: Colder and very-windy weather = Indoor Online Activity. ---- Results? thumbs downangry smiley and thumbs upsmiling smiley

Timbertodd 42 October 25, 2020 04:52PM

Kickindirt 54 October 25, 2020 04:15PM

well gosh !!

OregonGregg 59 October 26, 2020 06:50AM

Re: well gosh !!

Kickindirt 47 October 26, 2020 11:28AM

Re: well gosh !!

OregonGregg 53 October 26, 2020 12:08PM

1971 History for Kickndirt

OregonGregg 51 October 27, 2020 05:23AM

Re: 1971 History for Kickndirt

Kickindirt 40 October 27, 2020 12:00PM

In perfect harmony . . . . .

UtahRich 43 October 26, 2020 04:26PM

I had to look it up, and go easy on those VW Buses.

Monte 43 October 27, 2020 05:52AM

You haven't completely lost it yet......

OregonGregg 42 October 27, 2020 06:04AM

In about 1991? Now that's the one I'd like to see.

Monte 34 October 27, 2020 12:14PM

What are those baby boomers up to ?

UtahRich 32 October 27, 2020 04:17PM

D&P-OR 45 October 25, 2020 07:15PM

diggindeep 43 October 25, 2020 06:11PM

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! thumbs up

UtahRich 43 October 25, 2020 12:46PM

D&P-OR 48 October 25, 2020 10:07AM

Re: Colder and --

Remfire 41 October 25, 2020 01:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 632 on November 18, 2020