Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

74 more zapped while I ate breakfast.

March 19, 2021 11:25AM avatar
Several of you have contacted me this past week about a large number of odd-looking gifts that are shown at the bottom of the forums where your name would be along with those who are online. Those are not names of everyone who is approved, just those who are online and viewing some of the site, and they have attempted to register but have not been approved.

That's one of the problems with having the website with these forms is you get all kinds of attempt to register to get on just so that they can get people cooking on their site or sneak in and come and do your stuff from the website. Every day when I log on there is a little box alerting me of registration attempts and I go on and either approve them we're get rid of them and deny them access. It can get time consuming it at times.

On the weekend I deleted more than 97 attempts one day and since then there have been 18 up to 54 attempts each day. I got rid of some yesterday morning and no as I sat here to have breakfast, I exempt 74 more who is tried since then. They come from all sorts of locations with some very strange names and even more comical email locations, however the both of them seem to be from Russia.

I just wanted to let you know that when you see the strange stuff at the bottom of the forms that does not mean they're approved oh, it just means there's more stuff for administration to take care of. Now, that I have that done, I can get on and reply to some posts.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
325-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted, for the tasks I'll take on.
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive & ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. N/M Green edition
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

74 more zapped while I ate breakfast.

Monte 148 March 19, 2021 11:25AM

Re: 74 more zapped while I ate breakfast.

WM6 57 March 23, 2021 06:34AM

Thanks Monte! N/T

GeoW 45 March 23, 2021 01:12AM

SPAM for breakfast ?

UtahRich 66 March 19, 2021 10:55PM

Monte any new members joining? ... Yes, →→ 'Rmcnelly' N/T

Kickindirt 52 March 20, 2021 07:22PM

Nor for lunch or dinner, when it is this kind of 'spam.'

Monte 78 March 20, 2021 02:03PM

Re: Nor for lunch or dinner, when it is this kind of 'spam.'

SvenS 51 March 20, 2021 06:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Guests: 859 on February 28, 2021