Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: It's a good thing my 'Signature' is updateable.

May 01, 2021 12:17PM
I think you're one sharp dude Rich--anybody that goes to OZ can't be all bad!!smiling smiley-----Question tho----wha's Minelab & XP detectors????-----Oh yeah---that's what I got--I remember now!!!------As to signatures---I keep mine the same alwaysthumbs up cause if'n I changed it I might get mixed up or somethin!
UtahRich

I've gone back to my '503' area code because AT&T couldn't activate my long-held phone number for this area code, so I fixed my 'Signature'. Somebody tried to call me on my pending phone number, but fortunately he found my old one on a different forum and got through. So this is just a reminder for those of you who do use a 'Signature' just remember to keep it updated for current information.

Monte

My signature stays pretty much the same. On occasion, I'll add more details as to which coils i employ for my small group of detectors just in case anybody might be interested, and then I realize nobody really is interested in what I do and I change back to the basic info; 800 - Deus. eye rolling smiley And now and again I find a thought helpful in improving my detecting and it will appear as well.

I made the mistake of letting out my phone number and now Gregg calls frequently wondering why I am so mentally deficient that I continue to use Minelab and XP detectors. I'm still working on an answer to that.. seems that I'm naturally slow of thought. winking smiley

rich

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2021 12:19PM by D&P-OR.
Subject Author Views Posted

It's a good thing my 'Signature' is updateable.

Monte 70 May 01, 2021 04:23AM

UtahRich 64 May 01, 2021 05:29AM

NWCindy 12 May 04, 2021 06:48AM

jmaryt 32 May 01, 2021 10:09PM

OregonGregg 41 May 01, 2021 05:53PM

D&P-OR 47 May 01, 2021 12:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021