Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rich & Del ... Monte says this shuld be a fun Outing

May 27, 2021 07:34AM avatar
for all participants. We have 21 registered participants as of this morning . Several new first-timers from Alaska, California, Colorado, Indiana and Nevada, at least. We also have at least two new female attendee, and I can safely warn all others to not be too surprised if we see some nice finds made by some gals.

Matter-of-fact, from 1982 thru 2012, I had my favorite 'detecting buddies' and those included Debbie, Donett, Aundrea, Mary and Sherry. Those were the Top 5 of my Top 10 trusted hunting buddies and if I wasn't on my toes and doing my part to hunt well, I was easily out-classed by the recoveries any of these gals made. My other Top-10 buddies were guys, to include David, Chris, Jon, Jeff and another Chris. In most Outings we made with 3 or more of us, the guys met their challenge, and lost, with one of the gals making impressive recoveries.

Then we also have to factor in the 'odds' especially if you are in Nevada. The number of guys rare greater than the number of gals, 18-to-3 as of this morning, which tips the odds in favor of a guy making a more impressive recovery .... but you never know.

Now, if we could get folks to physically type their posts and then proof read them and not simply talk into their phone or computer, we would have fewer flub-ups. Phones are kind of like kids and often don't listen well and will type an incorrect word, nor do they punctuate or start a sentence with an upper-case letter ... the style most of us grew up learning as a 'Capital' letter.

Monte.

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II µMAX .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

It's Tuesday, May 25th ---► 2-Weeks from Tomorrow is the OUTING! smiling bouncing smiley

Monte 192 May 25, 2021 12:21PM

Wtho

NWCindy 119 May 25, 2021 09:33PM

Marty?

D&P-OR 111 May 25, 2021 10:57PM

Marty McFly

UtahRich 107 May 26, 2021 10:09PM

Rich & Del ... Monte says this shuld be a fun Outing

Monte 139 May 27, 2021 07:34AM

Are you going to be there Monte? N/T

D&P-OR 119 May 25, 2021 02:47PM

Re: Are you going to be there Monte?

OregonGregg 98 May 27, 2021 08:53AM

Re: Are you going to be there Monte?

D&P-OR 101 May 27, 2021 06:31PM

No, Del, I won't be able to make this Outing.sad smiley

Monte 109 May 27, 2021 08:01AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021