Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No, Del, I won't be able to make this Outing.sad smiley

May 27, 2021 08:01AM avatar
I am signing for, and paying for, my house down here in Texas this afternoon. I will be busy until mid-June as I am having a complete electrical rewiring of the 88 year old house, an outside wall installed, some roof work, a complete new fence all around the property, trees trimmed or removed, and some landscaping done. Inside I need to sand and stain all of the wooden floors, take care of a little mending here and there to get it ready to be painted, and while others work on that I will, with some help, be cleaning all rooms, closets, pantries, drawers, etc. so I can start unpacking.

Then there is the need to shop for a few 'basics' such as a new bed set, a couch and chairs, dining room table and chairs ... the usual things, and I can do some of that when I go in to a couple of VA appointments, the first one being on the 9th of June. So, no, I can't make the Outing. For one thing the appointments and drive time eliminate the opportunity, and when I get done with the above, some of the furniture will have to come in a month or so because my available $$$$ will be depleted down to maybe a $.¢¢ and that means more PB&J or Tuna Fish sandwiches because I won't be able to eat out for a while.

However, it will be a new 'project' to keep me busy for a while, and when done I'll be able to entertain any guests who happen to visit, and if it is a nice-weather day they will often find me outside, detecting the big yard around my old house built in 1933. I guess I can put in some Outing Days detecting on the 9th thru 13th just to see what I can come up with.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Bandido II µMAX .. Silver Sabre µMAX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

It's Tuesday, May 25th ---► 2-Weeks from Tomorrow is the OUTING! smiling bouncing smiley

Monte 176 May 25, 2021 12:21PM

Wtho

NWCindy 111 May 25, 2021 09:33PM

Marty?

D&P-OR 102 May 25, 2021 10:57PM

Marty McFly

UtahRich 97 May 26, 2021 10:09PM

Rich & Del ... Monte says this shuld be a fun Outing

Monte 131 May 27, 2021 07:34AM

Are you going to be there Monte? N/T

D&P-OR 112 May 25, 2021 02:47PM

Re: Are you going to be there Monte?

OregonGregg 89 May 27, 2021 08:53AM

Re: Are you going to be there Monte?

D&P-OR 89 May 27, 2021 06:31PM

No, Del, I won't be able to make this Outing.sad smiley

Monte 96 May 27, 2021 08:01AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021