Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello all my friends on the AHRPS Forums.

November 14, 2021 05:30AM avatar
It's 4:00 in the morning and I'm finally able to use my phone to read some of the posts to catch up with what's going on. I really appreciate everyone's participation and activity on the AHRPS Forums, and I am pleased to see a lot of you getting out and putting in some detecting time... with success.

It's going to be a while before I can join the fun as health issues turned downhill on me, but I'll enjoy all I can 'virtually' as you get out and share your adventurres.

I don't even recall being sick after the 1st just being weak and inability to get around at home, and then only with my walker. After being unresponsive, my oldest son made the paramedic call and got me in the hospital. I didn't even know where I was until late Wednesday night, and was transported on Monday.

Problems? Pneumonia, and my Diabetic blood sugars were in the upper 700's and I was on the verge of a Diabetic coma. The doctor told me yesterday there are other issues as well. Monday they'll be doing more cardiology tes tests and I'll start physical therapy. Not able to sit up or stand yet, and depending on my progress I might have to use a care facility for a while.

Facing reality I realize when I do get out of here, which will be a while, I will trim my detector outfit to 5 units with the hope of using them, briefly, but when possible. I'm worn out now and need rest, but will be listing a lot of detectors for sale.

Signing off. Need rest and time to recover. This post will be closed but I hope to read more of everyone's activities.

Take care and Happy Holiday.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2021 08:29AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Hello all my friends on the AHRPS Forums.

Monte 135 November 14, 2021 05:30AM

Please. Get out hunting and post

Monte 61 November 15, 2021 03:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021