Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thanks Monte

December 15, 2021 03:37PM
yea the old forum is slow but i still have a couple friends there so i go on it. its easy to work the site.

the Compass i have learned a lot about. how to work it i think. the manual was lacking to me as in how to work the tactile switch. when to press it and set it up etc... re reading and trying to mentally prepare to use it again. it was a fun machine.

i too love the Tesoros. the AT PRO is the other. i changed a few machines and tried a few, never the most expensive as my hunting places are somewhat limited. i find and use what is comfortable, affordable, and what works for me... and i do Ok I HAVE FUN AND EXERCISE..WHAT COUNTS...

I have a digital readout, tones,many settings unit, a manual set unit no readout single tone unit, a preset unit a one knob basic, an oldie cult machine..the Compass, . the Legendary Troy X2, fair amount coils, dont have a salt but i dont get to salt unfortunately. so i am good. .

hombre i understand. hunting has been non existent for 2 months with wife. my parks hunts started back but sites scarce and a retired guy hits every chip lot twice a week plus around me. but today he left me two silver earrings and a stainless band so i know he just mainly gets the clad. the Compass when i used it before loved nickels and was quiet running, great in iron, and using other machines behind it i think it was good on depth and masking. i just forget how to work it sometimes lolol.

May the last hole i dig be my own, and will a fellow detectorist cover me up. And you can have the pulltab!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2021 03:41PM by dixiedigger57.
Subject Author Views Posted

Old buddy back home, the Compass XP350 Attachments

dixiedigger57 146 December 09, 2021 05:00PM

Re: Old buddy back home, the Compass XP350

Monte 73 December 15, 2021 06:11AM

Since nobody replies on these Forums, I thought I might give it a shot.

Hombre 114 December 14, 2021 02:35PM

Sadly, that Forum is like a ghost town.

Monte 88 December 15, 2021 06:23AM

thanks Monte

dixiedigger57 65 December 15, 2021 03:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021