Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

14th WTHO ... Just 6 weeks from tomorrow, the 4th !! smiling bouncing smiley

May 03, 2022 02:29AM avatar
I've been looking forward to another enjoyable Welcome-to-Hunt Outing, especially after moving to Clyde Texas a year ago. the cost of the move and buying a house May 27th cut in on my opportunity to make it to Wells, Nevada last year.sad smiley It's not just the opportunity of making a good find, it is being able to meet up with so many good, devoted people in this exciting sport.

Well, things have changed this year. I just made the move to Utah, arriving April the afternoon of April 21st. I stayed at my oldest son's place until Friday the 29th when we met the owner of a manufactured home that was for sale. My house in Texas closed on the 27th, my money hit my bank the afternoon of the 29th, and after a handshake I was ready to be excited! Met the owner and his wife, signed paperwork between us and gave them a Cashier Check. Ended April settling in to get some rest in my new home, and started May with cleaning, organizing, and staring to unpack which is the time-consuming party of moving. My oldest son will bring the rest of my things from the storage facility tomorrow and I am hoping to have all the boxes and totes emptied and things put away by this coming weekend. Then I can fit in some detecting, get a visit with the VA doctor at the local clinic and get my meds redirected to here, and be ready for the much shorter travel over to Wells, Nevada.

The WTHO is June 15th thru 19th, and as a reminder to readers, the Outings are open to anyone who would like to join us and get a taste of Relic Hunting several ghost towns. Every year a lot of good finds are made and I am looking forward to seeing some of what attendees manage to find this year. If interested, just drop me an e-mail to either of my addresses below in my Signature.

Monte, ... finally 'back-home' in my native Utah, and residing in Farr West.

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F75+ w/3½X6 .. Racer w/4.7X5.2 .. FORS Relic w/5" .. Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" .. Bandido II µMAX w/6"
Vanquish 540 w/5X8 .. Racer 2 w/5X9½ .. F19 w/5X10 .. Vista X (coming)
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

14th WTHO ... Just 6 weeks from tomorrow, the 4th !! smiling bouncing smiley

Monte 555 May 03, 2022 02:29AM

Re: 14th WTHO ... Just 6 weeks from tomorrow, the 4th !! smiling bouncing smiley

Tom Slick 204 May 03, 2022 09:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13