Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Around in back, #137 ... Wells, Nevada.

June 05, 2022 01:46AM avatar
That's where Miss Rikki & I are going to be hanging out at Motel 6 in Wells for our 14th WTHO. That's a ground-level room, #137, around back at Motel 6 and you are welcome to check-in with me when you arrive, or most any time during the Outing. I will be checking in on Monday the 13th, so if you arrive early swing on by. Maybe you have some questions about the townsites, want to check-in and say 'Hi!', or perhaps chat about detectors.

And please remember to stop by when you head back to Wells later in the day to share with me what you found and your experiences.

Oh, one more thing to share with me would be any ideas you have for some Outing sites so I can start doing some research and planning for future WTHO's that would be somewhere other that those in NE Nevada.

I will be there, and don't forget we are going to have out Saturday evening 'Get-Together' for dinner which will let us enjoy meeting everyone and learning more about them, where they are from, how they enjoyed the Outing, and quite possibly see a nice find or two they would like to share.

Remember to shoot me a PM or an e-mail to let me know you plan to attend, if you are bringing a family member or friend, and what days you're going to be there. As of last count yesterday, we are at 14.

Take care and I hope to see you soon.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F75+ w/3½X6 .. Racer w/4.7X5.2 .. FORS Relic w/5" .. Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" .. Bandido II µMAX w/6"
Vanquish 540 w/5X8 .. Racer 2 w/5X9½ .. F19 w/5X10 .. Vista X (coming)
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Around in back, #137 ... Wells, Nevada.

Monte 409 June 05, 2022 01:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12