Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Still, ... always ... looking for WTHO location ideas.

June 24, 2022 10:35AM avatar
If you have any thoughts on possible Outing sites where we have a reasonable close access to motels, food and fuel, please share them with me so I can get some research done to try and line up future outings. They can be in Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Texas, Kansas or anywhere you can think of. We started with the first in May of 2015 and just wrapped up our 14th Outing last weekend. They do not have to be to a railroad associated Ghost Town but can be anywhere that might provide a decent opportunity for participants to make a good recovery or two if they put in the time and get their coil over a target.

I might be very limited on the detecting I can do anymore, but my mind is sharp and my desire to find some potential spots for others to enjoy can keep me busy with research and planning ahead. So please, help everyone out by giving the outings some thought and offering some suggestions to be checked out (researched and planned, not hunted) so we can try to fit in two good outings a year.

Also, as I work on future WTHO's, any suggestions you make will be kept between the suggester and me and specific locations will not be announced until the official Outing e-mail is sent out to everyone on the WTHO Contact List. That will give them time to do a little advanced research about the specific places as well as any other nearby potential hunt sites.

Welcoming your assistance on this project,

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Vista X (and others coming) .. F19 .. F75+ .. Racer .. FORS Relic .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Still, ... always ... looking for WTHO location ideas.

Monte 98 June 24, 2022 10:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14