Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

F75+, F19, Apex and Bandido II µMAX are all wireless-ready!

July 03, 2022 10:51AM avatar
The Garrett Apex features their built-in Z-Lynk technology so I have a set of Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Headphones and their Z-Lynk AT ProPointer all paired for it. There is no delay at turn-on and that also lets me hear the PinPointer in my headphones so I don't haver to remove them to try and hear the pointer. This is terrific for me and my impaired (deaf) hearing.

Since I really enjoy wireless headphones and the comfort and quality of the Garrett MS-3's, as well as not having to deal with a coiled headphones cable, I have assembled my favorite detectors the same way. I bought three Garrett WT Wireless Transmitters and headphone plug for my Fisher F75+ and F19 as well as my Tesoro Bandido II µMAX to make them wireless as well. Each of them has their own set of Garrett MS-3 Headphones and their own AT ProPointer, all paired and ready-to-go at turn-on.

No more headphone cable to deal with and I gain the added benefit of hearing the Pinpointer in the headphones. A little cost but it is almost a luxury in the long run.

Oh, I better clarify something I said. I really like good wireless headphones, but by 'good' I mean wireless headphones that fit comfortably, have volume control, have a good, clean and clear sounding audio, and are loud enough. Some of the wireless headphones out there fail several of those key points.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Vista X (and others coming) .. F19 .. F75+ .. Racer .. FORS Relic .. Bandido II µMAX .. Silver Sabre µMAX
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

F75+, F19, Apex and Bandido II µMAX are all wireless-ready!

Monte 237 July 03, 2022 10:51AM

How did ya

OregonGregg 239 July 05, 2022 11:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15