Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glenn & Rita, 'Welcome'. Here are some answers for you.

August 08, 2022 12:50PM avatar
Detectors and Coils I have on-hand:

** Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro w/5" DD ** This is the same circuitry as the Fisher F-19 and Teknetics G2+ so it is a complement to my F-19 that wears the standard elliptical coil. Mainly used for Relic Hunting conditions with a dense amount of Iron Nails and other ferrous debris.

** Fisher F-19 Ltd. w/5X10 DD ** that is mainly used for Relic Hunting conditions with a low-to-modest amount of ferrous debris.

** Fisher F-75+ w/3½X6½ Concentric ** that is mainly for trashier or confined Coin Hunting applications but can do service for Relic Hunting tasks.

** Garrett Apex w/Ripper 5X8 DD ** which is my primary-use Coin Hunting set-up.

** Makro Racer 2 w/'OOR' 4.7X5.2 DD ** for Coin Hunting and Relic Hunting trashier or confined areas.

** Minelab Equinox 800 ** which I acquired mainly for urban Coin Hunting, but it will se some use in Relic Hunting type conditions.

** Nokta FORS Relic w/5" DD ** which is a primary-use Relic Hunting device that is excellent in very dense Iron contaminated sites.

** Tesoro Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" Concentric ** which is a regulator 'trave unit' and is mainly for Tot-Lots and 'Quick Hits' I come across.

** Tesoro Bandido II µMAX w/6" Concentric ** is my 'routine-travel' detector that is a "do-it-all" for Coin Hunting as well as Relic Hunting.

** White's XLT w/6½" Concentric ** is a primary-use urban Coin Hunting set-up.

These make up my 10 detectors, which is a limit I decided on while in the hospital for a month-and-a-half in November & December. I do have a few units for display and demo in a seminar, but these make up my main-use Detector Team.

Outings:

'I can help you two out there as well. We started holding a Welcome-to-Hunting Outing in May of 2015, and we have now held 14 WTHO's. Our 15th WTHO is coming up, to include Labor Day Weekend on Sept. 3rd thru 5th as a start and goes all the way through Sunday the 11th of September. On Saturday the 10th we will have our Get-Together Dinner, and this time hold a few Random Drawings that attendees need not be present to win if they had only come earlier in the Outing.

There are several ghost towns we hunt, and they do continue to produce some good partially-masked targets for the diligent and some 'get-lucky' finds that are exposed or in an area without a lot of Iron debris. In the past Outings we have had participants from: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Nevada, Oregon, Texas and Washington. It looks like Michigan might be represented with our coming Outing.

If you would like e-mails about future Outings and to be on the WTHO Contact List, simply e-mail me with your Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number and E-Mail Address, and that's it. The 15th WTHO is quickly approaching but there's time to plan a visit and let me know your plans.

Monte

Check this link: [www.ahrps.org]

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F75+ w/3½X6 .. Racer w/4.7X5.2 .. FORS Relic w/5" .. Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" .. Bandido II µMAX w/6"
Vanquish 540 w/5X8 .. Racer 2 w/5X9½ .. F19 w/5X10 .. Vista X (coming)
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

The 'Welcome' sign is out for Glenn & Rita.

Monte 149 August 07, 2022 11:29PM

Welcome! N/T

kac 64 August 08, 2022 07:44PM

Welcome to the forum Glenn and Rita N/T

ScoTTT2 66 August 08, 2022 02:56PM

WELCOME, glad to have you here! N/T

Jeff (CA) 67 August 08, 2022 02:48PM

Re: Welcome grinning smiley N/T

DW-BGW 67 August 08, 2022 01:37PM

Re: The 'Welcome' sign is out for Glenn & Rita.

Glenn in CO 85 August 08, 2022 09:18AM

Glenn & Rita, 'Welcome'. Here are some answers for you.

Monte 79 August 08, 2022 12:50PM

Re: The 'Welcome' sign is out for Glenn & Rita.

Kickindirt 78 August 08, 2022 11:22AM

Welcome Aboard! N/T

Timbertodd 66 August 08, 2022 06:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14