Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Planning is in-the-works for a 16th WTHO. smiling smiley

September 23, 2022 06:44AM avatar
UtahRich and a few others have made some suggestions for an Outing location, and I will be sending out an e-mail to those on the WTHO Contact List so I can get their input and we can firm up the Outing dates and location to base our get-together out of. It will provide opportunities for both Electronic Prospecting for gold nuggets and Relic Hunting other sites for old coins, trade tokens and associated small artifacts. Why, there will even be places for urban Coin Hunters to put in a little time.

If you are on our Welcome-to-Hunt Contact List be sure to watch for the e-mail and get back to me as quickly as possible so we can firm up the Outing date and locations. That will give us more advance time for everyone to try to plan in their schedule to make the Outing. Also, no holiday weekends or Mother's day or Father's Day schedule by popular request. We get planning going now so it will allow us all time to plan, and we will be going back to our Wednesday thru Sunday WTHO schedule ..

Monte

PS: If you want to be on the WTHO Contact List, please e-mail me the following:

Name
Mailing Address
Phone Number

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Vista X (and others coming) .. F19 .. F75+ .. Racer .. FORS Relic .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2022 06:47AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Planning is in-the-works for a 16th WTHO. smiling smiley

Monte 86 September 23, 2022 06:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15