Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And another sometimes overlooked reminder.

September 25, 2022 08:20AM avatar
Most of the time we encounter bad, leaked AA and AAS batteries we deal with. Sometimes we forget about those simple, single 9-Volt batteries that should also be checked and removed when a device is not-in-use. I also took care of that last might as most detectors and pinpointers use a drop-in battery.

I have 2 Tesoro Silver Sabre microMAX UNITS, 1 Bandidl II microMAX, and 1 Fisher F-19 that each use a single 9-volt battery.

Additionally, I only use the Garrett AT Pro Pointers w/Z-Lynk and have 4 of them. One being for my Tesoro Bandido II microMAX, Fisher F75+, F19, and an extra w/MS-3 Headphones I can use on another unit as desired. All 9-V batteries are now removed, and on a positive note, not a single battery was leaking, and all showed a very high battery-test reading.

Anyway, just a reminder because some of us might need it.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Inca .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

An almost annual battery frustration and warning.

Monte 142 September 25, 2022 01:02AM

Re: An almost annual battery frustration and warning.

Timbertodd 91 September 25, 2022 08:46AM

And another sometimes overlooked reminder.

Monte 75 September 25, 2022 08:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 40