Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let me join Rich with well -wishes for all!!

December 03, 2022 11:33PM avatar
And I agree, things have been a little slow here and on most other Forums. Part of it is seasonal and partly the holidays. We have to also appreciate the fact that many old-timers / long-times have passed on or reached a point where health hampers their detecting abilities (and I can relate to this)[/b Z] all combined with fewer 'local' dealers and very limited newcomers to this great sport.

Then there can be some pending detectors that are not announced or can be talked about just yet, so that limits new-models discussions. I'd like to, but I am sure any new entries, like the Manticore and Axiom and the not yet announced X-XX SMF will surely generate some activity when released. Matter-of-Fact, the X-XX SMF will likely be my next new detector for my Detector Team. Then it can be talked about ..... next year.

We also need to remember those who live in nicer climate weather areas in the winter as well as those who travel for the holidays or are 'Snowbirds' and will make some finds and posts as winter continues.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All for 2023

UtahRich 124 December 03, 2022 09:52PM

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All for 2023

Utmike 81 December 04, 2022 03:40PM

Let me join Rich with well -wishes for all!!

Monte 262 December 03, 2022 11:33PM

Re: Let me join Rich with well -wishes for all!!

Harold,ILL. 109 December 04, 2022 08:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22