Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice looking token, Utmike, and a good idea.

December 17, 2022 02:28PM avatar
Trying to find a Token that would be fitting for OregonGregg would be interesting. Now, I wouldn't classify him as Olr Old OregonGregg, although he's not all that young anymore, and I sometimes wonder. I mean he's only 57½ but sems to lose things or maybe get forgetful about where ne might have left them. Cell phones, glasses, you know ... the memory issue with age. winking smiley

But the 'Poor' part might not be right if it relates to a success rate for Outings. Gregg generally does quite well, often recovering as many or more nice finds than others, but that's because he puts in the time with good equipment.

As for your Trade Token, it is a fine looking specimen, and I really like the different side design, too. Haven't seen many like that. They got the name spelling right, and I sit here wondering what kind of a 'CLUB' I would have, or what One Bit would buy. thinkingthinking

Can't wait until we get back to snow-free weather and can get out hunting.to find old Coins, neat Artifacts, and definitely some nice Trade Tokens. My favorite type of recovery. Still watching the replies from WTHO participants on which location they would prefer for a base-point for the June 7th thru 11th WTHO to hunt Rye Patch Nevada and available ghost towns. Might be Winnemucca, the place your Token came from.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. Bandido II µMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Theme for next WTHO or small token of our appreciation? Attachments

Utmike 145 December 17, 2022 12:31AM

OregonGregg, Good For ??

OregonGregg 70 December 18, 2022 10:41AM

Good response! Right to the CoRe of the token topic. N/T

Monte 49 December 18, 2022 11:59AM

Thankfully....

Utmike 62 December 18, 2022 01:07PM

Nice looking token, Utmike, and a good idea.

Monte 61 December 17, 2022 02:28PM

That there is find of the Month Mike. Good one. N/T

UtahRich 50 December 17, 2022 01:51AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29