Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on the 16th WTHO this June 7th thru 11th.

January 12, 2023 09:47AM avatar
I e-mailed everyone on the WTHO Contact List this past Tuesday afternoon, and here it is, 7:30 AM on Thursday morning, and I have already heard from some in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Utah that they are planning to attend. Some for Gold Nugget Hunting, some for Relic Hunting ghost towns or other old-use locations, and most to do both. I am researching old places, and I encourage everyone to get busy with their own research. Two people in Nevada will also be letting me know about potential places to go hunt. When the Outing gets close I will share info I get with those on the Contact List.

The Saturday Dinner Get-Together will be in Lovelock and when I get the location confirmed I will pass it on. Additionally, there will only be one Random Drawing at the dinner, and everyone who attends will have their name in the jug. Maybe not a prize for every attendee, but I am working on gathering up prizes and a major prize that ought to make the WTHO event worthwhile for some lucky participant. It doesn't matter what you use, where you hunt, or what you found, just 'be-there' to the Outing and you are in the drawing.

If you are reading this but have not attended an Outing or get the group e-mail, please contact me and get your name on the Welcome-to-Hunt Outing Contact List. A lot of new, fresh-to-us locations o hunt and I am looking forward to everyone's success or experience. Less than 5 months to go and time flies, so prepare now to have a great time, gather with some terrific people, and just maybe find something you will enjoy in times-to-come.

Please e-mail me if you are planning to attend the 16th WTHO.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Update on the 16th WTHO this June 7th thru 11th.

Monte 274 January 12, 2023 09:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31