Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nexus MP, Monte Berry's nail board test, extended edition.

April 12, 2017 04:17AM
Kickindirt
That is really good but....The Tesoros will do the same thing with the big concentrics on. Put them in a carpet of nails and overload the coil a bit and they are not impressive. I'd be interested to see how the nexus does in heavy iron and high mineralization.

The Nexus MP was designed i guess and mainly for highly mineralized sites that only Pulse machines can venture into,but they dont use Pulse technology,so they have full discrimination as they are a VLF machine,if i am on a site that has activity which we do have going back 1000s of years the the older desirable targets are going too be deep and well below the normal ploughline,a Tesoro with what ever size coil on could only dream about getting close depth wise and its these targets that i am after,hence the reason why we always goes back too using the right tool for the job.

My analogue would be i guess that no one would ever use a Tesoro for ultra deep CW targets in Virginia's bad ground conditions,the weapon of choice would be a Pulse machine or similar for not only the bad ground conditions but also the additional depth,once again its using the right tool for the job.A Tesoro machine and i am not solely highlighting that brand is not a popular machine at all these days here in the UK,other brands including say Nokta or XP took over being the most popular used detectors eons ago,its very rare and once again only old timer diehards that still buy the odd new Tesor/Laser UK branded version machines.The No1 machine used here by a million miles and has been for the last 5 years is the XP Deus and its also catching on big time across the pond as well.

Deus and Nexus MP.

DFX,IDX Pro,TDI Pro,Crossbow Pulse,Mirage Pulse,Fisher TW-5 twin box,UK Vaquero,Adrado 120b,Nexus SE mainly site specific use machines.
Subject Author Views Posted

Nexus MP, Monte Berry's nail board test, extended edition.

RickUK 200 April 09, 2017 03:07AM

NWCindy 129 April 12, 2017 10:57PM

OregonGregg 148 April 12, 2017 01:26AM

RickUK 133 April 12, 2017 03:53AM

Kickindirt 126 April 11, 2017 11:33PM

RickUK 136 April 12, 2017 04:17AM

Re: Nexus MP, Monte Berry's nail board Rick

Kickindirt 125 April 12, 2017 04:55AM

Re: Nexus MP, Monte Berry's nail board Rick

WM6 128 April 12, 2017 10:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 5 on January 14, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 182 on September 16, 2016