Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Planning now for next year's a good idea, Todd.

August 15, 2018 06:23PM avatar
Still open for any ideas from anyone anywhere regarding some sites that we can use for our Welcome to Hunt Outings. On our first irsteight outings we averaged between 17 and 25 people who participated on each outing, so we don't want to have just a single site where it would be overcrowded with that many people in one given area. It would also draw a lot of questions and outside attention to us from on-lookers.

We usually have three to six.sites within a xreasonable drive from our base point on the outings. That way it allows a variety of sites and gives us the opportunity for people to spread out and split up so we have a smaller number of people per location.

The outings can be anywhere, meaning in any state, it was just a matter of finding huntable locations that are situated reasonably close to a town that would have motels or RV parks to accommodate the group.

Also a reminder to everyone is if you want to be on the WTHO you need to email me your name, your mailing address, your phone number and the e-mail address you want me to use for contact information when I send out advance notice and information about the outings and location description.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

New Member Here

Timbertodd 137 August 15, 2018 03:19PM

Re: New Member Here

NWCindy 71 August 26, 2018 08:59PM

Re: New Member Here

jmaryt 65 August 26, 2018 09:38PM

Welcome to the group Todd

Rich (Utah) 96 August 15, 2018 08:34PM

'Welcome, Todd.' Glad you have joined a great group of people

Monte 111 August 15, 2018 04:34PM

Re: 'Welcome, Todd.' Glad you have joined a great group of people

Timbertodd 93 August 18, 2018 07:53PM

Todd, just e-mail the contact info to me. N/T

Monte 90 August 19, 2018 04:15AM

Re: 'Welcome, Todd.' Glad you have joined a great group of people

Timbertodd 104 August 15, 2018 04:52PM

Planning now for next year's a good idea, Todd.

Monte 103 August 15, 2018 06:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018