Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for the add

August 31, 2018 10:55AM
Thanks for the add Monte!

My name is Jason and I reside in upstate South Carolina. I've been metal detecting for just a few years, and really haven't done much at all in the last couple of years due to lack of available time ( I also do competition BBQ and camp a lot,,, both of which keep me on the go ).Recently started swinging a coil again.

I started with a Garrett Ace 350, which I still own, but haven't used in a good long while. I quickly decided I wanted ground balance capabilities and VDI, so my next machine was an MXT300. I hunted with it for about a years and made some cool finds. My best hunt ever was with this machine and the 6 inch Eclipse coil. Then one day I saw a Technetic T2 SE on Craigslist at a very good price. I purchased the machine with full intentions of reselling it for a good profit. However, I made the mistake of turning it on and discovered what a great machine it is. I dug my one and only gold ring with it on my first time using it. With it's capabilities, light weight and small battery requirements it became my main machine and all others became closet queens. A couple of years back I stumbled across a Tesoro Compadre for $40 at a flea market. Made some good finds with it too, but dug a ton of trash as well. I have owned a few other machines as well, but the T2, MXT and Compadre are my three "keepers",,,, for now any ways.

Lately I've picked the MXT back up and hopefully will find more time to devote to swinging the coil over the soil.
Subject Author Views Posted

Thanks for the add

GA1dad 135 August 31, 2018 10:55AM

Re: Thanks for the add

Sodbuster 77 September 02, 2018 07:38PM

Jason, 'Welcome' to the AHRPS Forums!

Monte 94 September 01, 2018 08:03AM

Re: Thanks for the add

Timbertodd 95 August 31, 2018 03:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018