Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEW !! A 'fun forum': Annual Coin Tally Goals and Personal Progress.

January 06, 2019 07:59AM avatar
This is listed just before the Buy / Sell / Trade Forum. I set it up different this year to make it easier for anyone, including those outside the USA, to participate as we are not adding up our country's coins and Foreign Coins and Trade Tokens and such. It is very simple as we are only counting the Coins Found as we each work on a personal goal, which we determine and set, as we find all we can.

Coins that count are those that are native to, minted by/for common circulation for your specific country. USA, Canada, France, Mexico, or wherever anyone is. Foreign Coins, those minted by and in general circulations for a different country and not a common, spendable and acceptable coin for YOUR country don't count. They are Foreign.

All you have to do is determine a 'Personal Goal' you want to shoot for in 2019. List your Name, Country, and Annual Coin Count Goal. I'd prefer it to be in BOLD, such as:

Monte
USA
Annual Coin Count Goal of: 5,000 coins.

My sub-goals are to find:
• 25 US Silver coins
• Find a 20¢ Piece

Then, just for fun or interest to others you can list some Bucket List or specific goals such as the number of predominantly Silver coins you would like to find. Naturally that number found is included in the Personal Progress reporting in on a monthly or periodic basis. It isn't a competition or challenge, not a contest, just each of us announcing what annual goal we think we might achieve, and how the tally is going as the year progresses. Kind of an incentive for us to get out detecting more often. thumbs up

That is where we will report progress starting this year instead of cluttering the Traditional Coin Hunting Forum. Matter of fact, folks should have it figured out in a couple of weeks and this post you're reading now will be deleted from this forum the end of February.

Monte
Subject Author Views Posted

NEW !! A 'fun forum': Annual Coin Tally Goals and Personal Progress.

Monte 150 January 06, 2019 07:59AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018