Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FORUM TOPICS and the use of INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

March 16, 2019 06:31AM avatar
Followers and participants on the AHRPS Forums are reminded to read the heading of each topic. Note that they are specific to metal detectors, metal detecting accessories, and the related topics of metal detector use, search sites, search techniques, and so on.

I encourage everyone to resist going astray on unrelated topics. Also, to be more tolerant of how, why and where some individuals might use some recovery tools or techniques and to learn from them. But not take a sharp and negative attack at them for their methods. A positive and considerate comment to explain why you do what you think is appropriate might be more constructive.

Also, these Forums, like most of them out there, have readers who range from very young to some of us older folks. I personally do not use obscene language in my speech and generally find it offensive. It bothers many others as well and in the past few months, especially recently, I have had personal requests and e-mails from Forum Registrants, especially from the older generation, who find it offensive as well and asked me to address it.

So in future posts, please refrain from using any foul language, either with complete spelling or filled-in spaces such as with ** and such.

Posts that are way off-topic, directly offensive towards an individual, or contain inappropriate language will either be edited or deleted.

Thank You for addressing these matters,

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Regular-Use Outfit: Nokta / Makro: FORS CoRe, FORS Relic, Racer 2 and Simplex+ .. Teknetics: T2+
Tesoro: Bandido II ┬ÁMAX and Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. White's modified IDX Pro .. XP: ORX
A Handy Loaner Unit: Fisher: F-44
Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' -- Detector Pro Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

FORUM TOPICS and the use of INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

Monte 266 March 16, 2019 06:31AM

Re: FORUM TOPICS and the use of INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

Druid 167 March 17, 2019 05:30PM

INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

UtahRich 171 March 17, 2019 08:47AM

A question ???

OregonGregg 172 March 17, 2019 09:32AM

Re: Rooot Beer Floats smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Sodbuster 159 March 17, 2019 08:55PM

Re: A question ???

jmaryt 172 March 17, 2019 05:39PM

OregonGregg 151 March 17, 2019 06:11PM

Remfire 165 March 17, 2019 05:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018