Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You're correct, and so was my reference. Oh, I meant to send you a message about the 11th

August 15, 2019 08:50AM avatar
That was the day I took a different route and stopped at the Park we've hunted before, and where you used your Explorer II before and after an Outing we had over that way. The one where you plucked 3 'V' Nickels when headed home. I'm sure you recall the location.

I don't know if you folks stopped by that place on an outing you took with Jadon recently, but they have done some cleaning up and a lot of the weedy growth along the side by the ditch toward the highway had been cut down. Much more huntable than I've seen it in two decades. I had an appointment to meet a fellow in Prineville and had a bit of a drive, so I wasn't able to devote more than 10-15 minutes there. I was hoping to make that a return route but couldn't due to a medical appointment in Idaho.

In a short time I did manage to recover wheat-backs, but I am sure there must be some silver and other older coins there to be found. The drive to there from here in Vale is about 50% longer for me than for you from where you live and I thought it might be an idea/suggestion for you to put in a sight-seeing drive, hunt in some shade, and just maybe chance upon something good as we're in late summer and heading into fall. If you had some weekdays off, maybe you could hit that park and other local sites on the 2nd Monday and 2nd Wednesday of next month and have your own report of success ... on 9-9 and 9-11.winking smiley

Wherever all of you adventure out to, I wish you the best of success.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Regular-Use Outfit: Nokta / Makro: 4 models .. Teknetics: 1 model
Tesoro: 2 models .. White's 1 model .. XP: 1 model
A Handy Loaner Unit: Fisher: F-44
Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' -- Detector Pro Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

My 9-11 events were surprising and frustrating.

Monte 183 August 12, 2019 11:07AM

Re: My 9-11 events were surprising and frustrating.

exploregon 98 August 15, 2019 08:13AM

You're correct, and so was my reference. Oh, I meant to send you a message about the 11th

Monte 77 August 15, 2019 08:50AM

Re: You're correct, and so was my reference. Oh, I meant to send you a message about the 11th

exploregon 79 August 15, 2019 11:55AM

My memory of those recoveries you made:

Monte 78 August 16, 2019 07:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018