Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darn virus shut-downs sure put a hurt on my urban Coin Hunting.angry smiley

May 27, 2020 08:57AM avatar
For me, travelling to other locations with ample playgrounds and schools and such to hunt was part of my 2020 plan to reach my 5,000 coin goal. I had the Portland metro area scheduled for a week or so, and then a week to 10-day visit to all the metro areas back home in Utah so that by the first to middle of May I would be well on my way to that goal to make it smooth sailing the rest of the year. It's going to be really tough now.sad smiley

Maybe we'll see more places, like here in Oregon, get open and in-use by the middle of July and I can make up a little, but it sure won't be easy. I guess I'll just have to work in any time I can before and after the WTHO which starts just a week from today. I hope everyone else has been able to endure the virus annoyance in their areas and that things are starting to get better. Around here, Parks and Schools are still closed. All the best to everyone and stay well.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Fisher F5; Garrett Apex; Minelab Vanquish 540; Nokta / Makro FORS CoRe, FORS Relic & Simplex +;
Teknetics T2+; Tesoro Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; White's XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Darn virus shut-downs sure put a hurt on my urban Coin Hunting.angry smiley

Monte 178 May 27, 2020 08:57AM

grinning smileyRe: Darn virus shut-downs sure put a hurt on my urban Coin Hunting.angry smiley

Sodbuster 124 May 29, 2020 03:00PM

Yes, we have a terrible governor.thumbs down

Monte 128 May 29, 2020 05:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020