Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Status update -

October 19, 2020 04:30PM avatar
May the delivery man arrive quickly and with everything in 1 stop - thumbs up

Monte,

For some reason, I get the impression that any detectors cleared out from your inventory simply creates a vacuum that must be quickly filled with another detector or two. thinking

Rich -

Monte
Frustrated because it's the last of out decent-weather days and I want to be working Vale's City Park for any old-coin loss that might be left around. But I'm here at home instead, waiting for UPS to arrive with several detectors and coils and stuff. I want to be at both places, but can't at the same time, and I need to sign for what's coming and don't want it dropped off, anyway. If they get here quickly it might work as it's supposed to get u to 72° today, 68° tomorrow, then I might work some hunt-time in on a 60° Wednesday.

Then we get a slap-in-the-face greeting by late Fall weather and an early hint of winter. NOAA says we could be 23° Saturday morning but AccuWeather says 17° and a 45% chance of precipitation. A high of 47°, low of 22° and a Sunday high of 37°. Not likely to be doing any outdoor detector comparison work with Gregg this coming Sunday with that weather hint.sad smiley We'll be in the mid 50's next week so I'll get some detecting in by November 1st.

I hope a lot of you readers are enjoying some good huntable fall weather and can get out and enjoy a bit of detecting. I wish I was in better health and could turn into a Snowbird and head south where it might be more pleasant for a few months. Sitting around today I got wondering just how many forum participants do plan to get away during the winter, for all of it or part of it? And if you do, what general areas do you like to head and what types of detecting do you usually do?

Monte

Just One More Good Target Before I Go . . . .
Subject Author Views Posted

Monday, 1:30 PM, 66° and sunny blue skies ... and I'm sitting at home.moody smiley

Monte 66 October 19, 2020 02:49PM

Status update -

UtahRich 383 October 19, 2020 04:30PM

Now it's a beautiful afternoon and I'm enjoying the fresh air ... but ...

Monte 55 October 19, 2020 05:22PM

Don't give into the UPS DEMON

UtahRich 47 October 19, 2020 05:31PM

I waited it out for the UPS driver to show up.

Monte 37 October 20, 2020 03:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Guests: 632 on November 18, 2020