Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes, a lot of good places for ...

July 04, 2022 10:24AM avatar
... Jewelry Loss, Coin Loss, and sometimes other interesting things that were in someone's pocket.

I always have a Pinpointer along, but seldom have had to use it. Well, it used to be seldom, but it depends on the type of playground material used, and with more numbness from the neuropathy coupled with arthritis, it's getting more difficult to work the smaller targets out of the mix of material so I have grabbed a pinpointer a little more often the past three years.

Annually, Tot-Lots were my biggest producers for good gold and silver jewelry and a lot of coins. But that was when I lived in NW Oregon where there a so many playgrounds tp hunt. And it was fantastic in the late 80's and 90's when far more people actually got out and use the playgrounds.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Vista X (and others coming) .. F19 .. F75+ .. Racer .. FORS Relic .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Tot-Lot Hunting ... Hit-and-Run vs Clean & Prep.

Monte 232 May 17, 2022 03:05PM

Re: Tot-Lot Hunting ... Hit-and-Run vs Clean & Prep.

Utmike 201 May 27, 2022 10:22PM

Yes, a lot of good places for ...

Monte 113 July 04, 2022 10:24AM

Re: Tot-Lot Hunting ... Hit-and-Run vs Clean & Prep.

kac 106 May 26, 2022 09:27PM

kac, a tardy reply, but ....

Monte 146 July 04, 2022 10:05AM

Re: kac, a tardy reply, but ....

kac 87 July 12, 2022 07:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35