Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Congrats on a successful hunt!

May 10, 2017 11:59AM avatar
I'm away from home right now, traveling in Utah, where I often find renovation in Old areas to pluck some silver. So far, no silver but I hope to find something today that might be rewarding. Probably not as rewarding as your day, and it's funny how often we find 1943 Walking Liberty halves. Right now like you most of my quick-sight hunts are being done with the Tesoro using a Bandido II Micromax or Vaquero with a 6-inch coil. I have my CoRe, Relic's and Impact with me but I never forget some Teoro's. I hope your success continues on your next search.

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
~ Trading Post ~

A place to share fond memories of old alkali desert favorite sites in Utah, Nevada, and Eastern Oregon and other detecting travels. To rendezvous with fellow detectorists and trade experiences from our metal detecting adventures, opinions on a variety of old and new detectors, share detecting techniques, and discuss potential hunt sites.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Makro: Racer 2 w/'OOR'
Nokta: 2-Impact's w/5" DD and w/5X9½ DD, 2-Relic's w/5" DD and w/5½X10 Concentric, 2-CoRe's w/'OOR' and w/7X11 DD
Tesoro: Vaquero, Bandido II µMAX, Silver Sabre µMAX each w/6" Concentric and Mojave w/7" Concentric

Other Specialty Use Detectors from:
Compass, Makro and Nokta
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, NOT in my order of preference for use. Additional search coils on-hand in accessory bag.

Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using the Killer B 'Hornet'.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com
monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2017 09:09PM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

three silver coins today w/Tesoro Outlaw.. Attachments

pinenut 166 May 10, 2017 02:54AM

Winter leftovers . . . . . .

Rich (Utah) 101 May 13, 2017 02:45AM

Re: three silver coins today w/Tesoro Outlaw..

OregonGregg 91 May 10, 2017 06:31PM

Re: three silver coins today w/Tesoro Outlaw..

NWCindy 86 May 10, 2017 06:09PM

Congrats on a successful hunt!

Monte 110 May 10, 2017 11:59AM

thanks, folks!

pinenut 83 May 11, 2017 07:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Guests: 182 on September 16, 2016