Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We are back up and running! smiling bouncing smiley

October 22, 2017 05:52AM avatar
Sorry for the recent down-time. We had an unexpected surprise shutdown, and with my son Bryan on a vacation in California with his family and lacking time and adequate computer resources, it took a few more days to resolve than we planned for.

I just got an e-mail from him at about 4:30 or so AM, California time that it might be up and running. I guess he got very little sleep last night. sad smiley

There are other matters to resolve with GoDaddy by next March but we think this might have us functional for four or five more months to get all things taken care of.

Sorry for the week it's been down, and I thank everyone for the phone calls and e-mails to let me know 'things ain't right' ... which helped keep me distracted a little ... but your new posts and follow-up comments on all Forums on AHRPS are now welcome. smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Monte.

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

Monte 282 October 22, 2017 05:52AM

Rich (Utah) 185 October 27, 2017 08:37PM

Re: We are back up and running! smiling bouncing smiley

Remfire 185 October 27, 2017 10:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018