Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEARING THE END of 2017 -- Request from: Jimbola, Monte, Rich (UT), Remfire, Sodbuster and zincoln.

November 28, 2017 11:37AM avatar
First, for those who participated in the Annual Coin Count reporting for 2017, please remember to catch up and report your coin tally for November and December.

Second, I know some people have moved, and some others I don't have a mailing address for. Please, e-mail me at: monte@ahrps.org and give me your full name and mailing address. I need to have the mailing addresses, and for participants to report for the end-of-the-year. If winter shuts down your opportunity to hunt and you want to, you can report your annual coin counts early in December, if you'd like.

Because we only had a few participate this year, everyone who reports in their end-of-the-year results for November and December, even if early, will be receiving a Participation Prize

I'll be putting together some ideas for an Annual tally with Monthly Reporting and present it to maybe a dozen people or so to come up with a new way of doing something just a bit different in 2018.

So, 2017 participants, please e-mail you address and be sure to report in for November and December finds. All participants who do will be getting some US Proof Set coins for 1962, and that means there will be SILVER for your participation. But I need mailing addresses e-mailed to me. I tried to tap Santa's workshop computer because he might know where you are, but I might not.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

NEARING THE END of 2017 -- Request from: Jimbola, Monte, Rich (UT), Remfire, Sodbuster and zincoln.

Monte 284 November 28, 2017 11:37AM

Re: NEARING THE END of 2017 -- Request from: Jimbola, Monte, Rich (UT), Remfire, Sodbuster and zincoln.

zincoln 183 November 29, 2017 02:30PM

Brian, as I work to restore/restructure my detector arsenal,

Monte 247 December 01, 2017 01:49AM

Re: NEARING THE END of 2017 -- Request from: Jimbola, Monte, Rich (UT), Remfire, Sodbuster and zincoln.

Jimbola 210 November 28, 2017 04:47PM

Jim, 'Thank You' for your response, and

Monte 197 November 28, 2017 08:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018