Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float Congratulations! Isn't it great to get out

January 14, 2018 03:44AM avatar
by mid-January and enjoy a successful start to 2018? You are over on the usually wetter but still warmer-winter side of Oregon. I used to live that way for most of my life and was always ready to take advantage of any break in the wet weather because it was usually pleasant enough to get in some wintertime detecting.

Congrats on the silver coins and batch of rings you're finding, too. Get some detecting warm-up time in to stay limber and ready to attend a WTHO for some older-era recoveries. I've been watching a few locations over on the 'west site' with the thought of trailering to an RV Park for a week or so were it would be a little warmer. I hope your sites stay productive for you this year.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

Sunny skies and warm makes detecting fun

silverhound2 255 January 13, 2018 10:52PM

Re: Sunny skies and warm makes detecting fun

OregonGregg 187 January 14, 2018 10:00AM

smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float Congratulations! Isn't it great to get out

Monte 178 January 14, 2018 03:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018