Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wow! It was only February 10th!

February 11, 2018 07:37AM avatar
That definitely was getting the year off to a good start, to be sure. smiling bouncing smiley

41.67% of your coins were Quarters! I haven't been able to turn those kinds of daily numbers since I moved away from Portland metro area in the fall of 2013 to the tiny town of Arlington with a population of ±565. Two years later I moved here to Vale with a whopping population of somewhere around 1865, with only one park and one sports field in town ... that very seldom get used.

Nickels were only 3.47% of your coin finds so it makes me wonder where you were detecting during the day (the types of sites) and what detector(s) were you using?

You either enjoy rain or you had a nice weather break over there "in the valley."

Keep up your success for the rest of the year.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

'Regular-Use Detector Team' are models from: Fisher, Nokta / Makro, Teknetics, Tesoro and White's
'Specialty-Use Detectors' are models from: Compass, Garrett and Teknetics
Pinpointers: Using Nokta / Makro and Uniprobe Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe ... All w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Gear: Using White's DigMaster digging tool and Signature Series pouch.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Some models are assigned for 'Regular-Use' and others are on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils, mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

todays record finds

silverhound2 233 February 11, 2018 12:37AM

Wow! It was only February 10th!

Monte 163 February 11, 2018 07:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018